SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 15 July 2018

Pull a Chair and Grab a Glass of Wine...Or a Slice of Cake? Mi Casa es Su Casa!

A few pencil drawings I made for our Cake Studio, combining two of my loves: Baking and Drawing

For since as long as I can remember, people have been telling me that I tell a good story. My family, cousins, friends. They all seem to take great pleasure in my tall tales. Haha.

As I got older, I realised I like to write my stories far more than I liked to narrate them. So I used Facebook to pen down my many random observations, ideas, Life Lessons and daily occurrences. And what do you know? My facebook friends, instead of getting annoyed with the silly stuff popping up on their feeds,wrote in to say I should Blog!

I've been skeptical about this whole blogging thing if I'm to be honest. For one, I'm technologically challenged, secondly, I'm a champion procrastinator but mostly I'm just wondering who the heck will actually come all the way over here to read me prattling on?

But, I'd hate not to try out something at least once and so here we are!

What is Cake, Chaos and Confetti all about?

It's a whole lot of bits and pieces that make up my life. Say like my kids, CAKED ( my Cake Studio for the uninitiated) , Recipes from my Home Cooking, Kitchen tips and Parenting ideas, my kids, Party Planning Resources, Travel Tales, Home Improvements and Decor DIY's, My kids,Online Shopping Experiences, Our Favourite Places to Visit and Eat Out, Crafts and Art, Interesting Reads, Entertaining and Hosting, Beauty buys, Fashion (Esp. Plus Size!) and anything and everything that motivates me to write! Like my kids... Did I mention them already?

So please get comfortable my sistas and ixttas*, I hope we have many pleasant and fun visits together!

Mog Assum Di**!


Vanda


*Ixtt- Konkani (Goan) word for Friend
**Mog Assum Di- A heartfelt Goan greeting or goodbye or a jovial rejoinder to end an argument which literally means "let there be love between us"

Post a Comment